Thursday, May 15, 2008

A beginner.......in golfing and blogging






I used to think what a silly game golf is until I took it up some eight years ago. It very quickly became an obsession. The game grows on you. Every time you hit a good shot, you forget all the previous horrible strokes and crave to come back again soonest possible as you feel confident you will do better. It is almost like an addiction.

I also love to travel. Golf has given me another reason to travel. The serene beauty of many different golf courses make up for the terrible game you played on those days.


I mostly played alone at the very beginning. Playing with others was too intimidating. Later when I became more reassured with my game, I discovered the joy of golf camaraderie.


I enjoy reading and in the deepest of my heart I also aspire to write. I see my children, their friends and more and more people 'blog' these days. Why don't I?

No comments: