Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions, resolutions...

pakdokter at Nirvana Bali Golf Resort, Bali....
It's that time of the year again, when one looks back what the past year had been like and make resolutions for the coming year. I must say that last year I have at least accomplished my plan to play as much golf as possible although I unfortunately failed to lower my handicap. At my best, my golf handicap was 23 and at its worse it was 26!

I must keep my resolutions for 2009 modest. For starters I wish to achieve a handicap of 20 or below this year. And I have started playing more golf these days and engaged a professional caddy to boot. I have been regularly caddied by Mohan, a senior caddy at RSGC, who has been a caddy for the Malaysian pro Guna, in the Asian tours. I must admit that I have picked up a few tips from him and have improved somewhat especially in my short games.
So guys, watch out for pakdokter when we play next time. I may not be easy meat anymore!

My daughter gave a me a Christmas present of 3 books which I hope I will be able to read in due time. I have to control my compulsive buying of books everytime I go to the bookshops as I have so many of them on the shelves at home yet to be read!

pakdokter at size 34....

And last but not least I hope I will succeed in reducing my waist line from 34 to 32. I have already given out one big box of polo-shirts and pants with sizes 32 and below for my Filipina maid to ship home to her kampong before Christmas. Well at least I don't have to work as hard as Tony Fernandez whose target is to reduce his waistline from 38 to 34. Good luck Tony...

pakdokter at size 32...


1 comment:

boy from dungun said...

Bro,
Happy New Year. I like your resolutions.

Bring half a set at least or full bag, entirely up to you; we ll try to put in a couple of games while the ladies at the Malls.. 26th is the start of Dubai Desert Classic, so we can go and watch that too..

See you both soon..