Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Biwako Championship : The RSGC Winners

After dinner, the usual welcome and thank you speeches were delivered by the respective Captains. Dr Saitosan spoke in Japanese with the translation into English done by Matsuokasan, who was pakdokter's flight-mate in the practice round. RSGC Captain Mogd Azlan delivered his speech in English and ably translated into Japanese by RSGC member Ichiro Suzuki.
The two Captains then exchanged gifts from each club to the other.


The results of the RSGC players
pakdokter came out 4th!
if not for the @ the index-1 Ritto pakdokter would have been
the winner again!
in 2009, pakdokter scored a gross of 88 to a 24 handicap and
was that year's winner
Ezanee Bakar was 2010 winner
and the 2011 Tour was cancelled due to the tsunami
L M Sielecki, the RSGC Winner of the Biwako Tour 2012
Mr Foong Kai Ming was 2nd
Mr M Kondo came in 3rd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pakdokter, I am very impressed by your blog.Now I know what was going on at the prize presentation. I was drunk as usual. You showed me what happened by all the photos. Anyhow, I found it so interesting.Thank you for your introduing my hole-in-one for the first time in my life. Yes, indeed I don't remember the quake due heavily drunk. ironken

pakdokter said...

I have been keeping this blog as one way to help me remember the many trips I did over the years. Without the notes from the blogs I would easily forget the things I saw and took pictures of especially of the travel blogs. You can scroll down to previous months and years to look at the different places I have gone to and played golf.

pakdokter said...

I have been keeping this blog as one way to help me remember the many trips I did over the years. Without the notes from the blogs I would easily forget the things I saw and took pictures of especially of the travel blogs. You can scroll down to previous months and years to look at the different places I have gone to and played golf.